We are also open by appointment on Ascension Day and both Whitsun days.
Because many customers experience it as very pleasant to shop privately, we will also remain open by appointment in the future. It takes little effort to make a call, but on the other hand there are many advantages.
Useful information and requests for shopping appointment
– Normally we make appointments for half an hour. Do you think you need longer? Please indicate this when making the appointment.
– Payment can be in cash or by pin. Note: contactless / telephone payment or payment by Creditcard is not possible (so you need your bank card and pincode).
– If you have a cold or flu complaint, don’t come. You can also contact us by telephone to see if we can send something to you.
– In the unlikely event that you cannot come, we would greatly appreciate it if you let us know. We can often make someone else happy with the vacant space.
– Because our store is not a public space (you have to ring the bell to enter), you can choose whether or not to wear a mouth mask.
– Because of allergies we ask you not to wear any perfume or similar on the day you come to us.
– If you do not want to or cannot come to our store, but you do need something, it is also possible to have it sent to you. For this you can call us on 070-4277835.
– Private shopping by appointment is sometimes also possible outside normal opening hours. We’ll just see what is possible together.
Click here to call us for an appointment (only works on smartphones) – Best available between 11h00 and 18h00 or just leave a message –